To transform the lives of young people through rugby.
Young people grow up healthy, educated and full of civic-pride in order to become champions in rugby and life.
TIRF is committed to nurturing healthy, active and inclusive communities that embody the merits of teamwork. All TIRF programs and services are guided and measured by the five World Rugby values established in 2009.
- INTEGRITY: Exemplified through honesty and fair play
- PASSION: Conveyed through a sense of belonging
- SOLIDARITY: Reflected in teamwork and loyalty
- DISCIPLINE: Exhibited through adherence to the laws, regulations and core values
- RESPECT : Demonstrated through conduct with team-mates, opponents and those involved with the game